User Interface of Add Goals via different browsers posess different functionality.
Goal Management, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
Reproducing the Issue
- Edit any Goal in Internet Explorer
- Attempt to resize window, and see that the form will not autofill to new dimensions.
- Notice there are scroll bars available for text boxes.
- Edit any Goal in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Attempt to resize window, and see that the form will autofill to new dimensions.
- The textboxes can be resized by using the icon in the lower right corner of the box.
Differences in web browser functionality cause these inconsistencies
- In Google Chrome you can expand the textbox while in Internet Explorer you cannot. However, as you type, there's a scroll bar at the right side of the textbox. This is the expected behavior within the browsers.
- In Internet Explorer, when you resize the window it will not autofill to the new dimensions. This is expected behavior of the browser, as it does not return a resizing event to Successfactors currently. However, if you click anywhere within the blank space it will fill the window out.
- See now that the form will fill out the remainder of the browser.
SFSF, Successfactors, Goal Management, GM, Internet Explorer, IE, edit goal, browser, resize edit goal , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , Problem