How to schedule a report on a regular basis i.e. 1st day of each month.
- All SuccessFactors Environments.
In order to schedule a report on a regular basis please follow these steps:
Before you can schedule a report you must ensure that there is a default email configured for the instance. Please refer to KBA 2343918on how to create a default email.
1. Log into BizX > Reporting > Analytics > Report Distributor > New Bundle > Name Bundle and Configure it how you like.
2. Add Item (Screenshot 1) > Add Excel Table/CSV Table > Reports > EC Standard Reports > Headcount and FTEs > Select Report (Screenshot 2) > Add.
3. Select the Destination, either E-Mail, Offline or FTP (Screenshot 3).
4. Choose the recipients that you wish to send the report to (If email) (Screenshot 4).
5. Schedule > Click on Add > Choose the first day of a month or the date you wish > Select at what time of the day you wish to send the report at, for example 15.20 > Select How often do you want the schedule to recur: either One Time, Daily, Weekly or Monthly > Select to Recur Every 1 Month > Press OK (Screenshot 5).
You will now be able to Schedule Reports.
ORD, Schedule a Report, Report Bundle, Configuration, Report Distributor. , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To