Candidates who have been disqualified for a particular requisition once can withdraw their application and resubmit the application for the same requisition.
Reproducing the Issue
1) Candidate applies to a requisition.
2) Candidate is disqualified for that role and he/she withdraws the application.
3) Candidate can resubmit the application for the same requisition.
It is an expected product behavior.
Candidates can choose to resubmit their application after withdrawing.
1. In a single-stage application environment, the application is immediately resubmitted, without allowing changes by the applicant.
2. In a multi-stage application environment, the applicant can modify the application and then confirm the resubmission.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem