In the Job requisitions landing page in Recruiting, no text is visible in the Recruiting dashboard.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting
2. In the job requisitions landing page, text is not visible with the numbers in the Youcalc widget.
In Admin center >> Manage Dashboards >> Manage Standard Dashboards and Youcalc Files, the Recruiting Metric Bar might be of Custom type.
We recommend customers to use the Standard Model of Youcalc because it will have the latest changes and also gets auto-updated (in 6 days ) if there are any changes to the model. However if you are using custom model, you would have to download the latest model from Success Store and upload it to get the latest changes.
Steps to enable Standard Model:
1. Navigate to Admin center > Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and Youcalc Files
2. For Recruiting metric Bar >> Take Action >> Disable
3. Click on Add from Success Store
4. Select the Recruiting Model widget in the list of models
5. Click on Add to Instance to add it to the instance
6. In the following edit screen, Click Save to save the changes
After you enable this standard model, the Youcalc issue should get resolved.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem