Customer requested to enable the Mentoring Program of the Career Development Module via Provisioning. Upon enabling the tool, Administrator cannot find the Mentoring Program Tools via Admin Center.
Career Development Plan
Reproducing the Issue
1. Enable the Mentoring Program Tool via Provisioning
2. Login to the instance and search for the Mentoring Tool
3. User was not able to find the settings
Customer cannot view the Mentoring Program Tools because it was not configured yet via Manage Permission Roles.
Here are the step on how to give permissions to access the Mentoring Tool via Admin Center.
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Set User Permission > Manage Permission Roles
3. Under Permission List, select a permission role
4. Under Permission Settings, click Permission…
5. Under Administrator Permissions > Manage Career Development
6. Enable the "Manage Mentoring Programs"
7. Click Done and Save Changes
Mentoring Tool, Mentoring Program, CDP Mentoring Program , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem