1. After configuring the settings of FADV Integration and giving correct permission to the recruiter, "Initiate Background Check" button is still not showing.
2. FADV Background packages shows on the Job Requisition and Application but still no "Initiate Background Check" button
SuccessFactors Recruiting Module all versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Job Requistion.
2. Add FADV Background Packages.
3. Once Job Requisition is approved, add candidate and moved to any status where Background check is enabled and permission
4. Click on Take Action you'll noticed that the button for "Initiate Background check is missing"
After setting up FADV integration most user forgot to enable "Email Applicant"
Please make sure to enable "Email Applicant".
Here are the steps.
- Go to Admin Center
- Search "First Advantage Background Check Integration Settings"
- Click "Settings"
- Put a check mark on "Email Applicant"
- Click Save.
Initiate Background Check button FADV Integration RCM Integration , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem