There are times when we would like to know how much of iContent SFTP space we have utilised or how much space a particular folder is occupying the SFTP. This KBA explains how to do it.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- iContent SFTP
- FTP Clients like FileZilla
- This example uses FileZilla (FTP clients like Filezilla, WinSCP are free tools available on the internet for download)
- The Hostname, Username, Password of the iContent account is needed to use this
- If you have a deployment Location configured in your LMS instance:
- Find this by logging on as an LMS Admin > Content > Deployment Locations
- Perform an empty search
- Open the one that is used to import content into the LMS system
- Find the "Hostname", "Username", "Port Number"(22)
- Note: the password is masked here which cannot be found from there but you should be aware of it
- Please check the email that is sent when iContent is provisioned for theLMS system
- It contains the hostname, username and password
- The port number is 22.
- First select the folder(or multiple folders) that you would like to know the size of
- Right click on it
- Choose "Add files to queue"
- Let the system calculate the size and at the very bottom of the tool, the size is displayed in place of Queue
- After finding the space, it is recommended to remove the queued up files from the tool (queuing up the files/folders will not do any thing in the system or tool, it just fetches the SFTP location/path and size of the files in it)
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning iContent Space Utilisation look up lookup check determine find utilised SFTP utilize utilized taken up used usage size content object item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To