- How do you re-activate a purged user via employee import?
- BizX Platform
- Re-activating a purged user via employee import is a new feature as part of the b1611 release. You no longer need to create a case with Customer Support to have purged users re-activated.
- To re-activate a purged user you must do the following:
- Navigate to Admin Center > Update User Information > Employee Import
- Select "Re-activate purged users"
- Submit the job, the purged user will be re-activated.
- Please note it is only possible to re-activate a user who is soft purged via the Data Retention Management tool.
- When a purged user is re-activated, the user is restored with the same userID and username as before they were purged. No other employee data will be re-activated however e.g old PM forms or compensation data are not restored.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions