This document will help you to restore an Ad Hoc report that was deleted from your instance.
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Report
- Reporting and Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the instance and go to Ad Hoc report Builder list
- You notice that a specific report is not available anymore for your User. For this example, the report Test x P copy was created by the Admin User: Adele Smoke (admin) and shared with the User Carla Grant
- There may be multiple reasons for the report non being visible anymore although in this case will focus on the example where the report was deleted by mistake by the Admin User
In case of a report deleted by mistake it can now be recovered by the Admin User via the Restore functionality.
This can be done as follow:
- Log in with the Admin User & select Admin Centre
- Reporting and Analytics then Restore Deleted Reports
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To