For migrated sales orders the Total Item Net Value is not displayed in the Total Pricing section. Once you add an item the Total Item Net Value is displayed in the Total Pricing section but only the value of this newly added item is displayed instead of the value of all line items.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open sales order XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the migrated sales order)
- Navigate to the Items tab
- Line item XX was migrated (XX represents the line item number of the migrated item).
- Add line item YY with the Net Value 100,00 EUR (YY nts the line item number of the manually added item).
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab and select the Pricing sub tab.
- In the Total Pricing section you can see that the Total Item Net Value only displays 100,00 EUR which is only the Net Value of the newly added item and not all line items.
When using migrated sales orders you need to activate the price component Total Item Net Value in step 78 which also includes the migration price in the pricing strategy of you business configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Project view.
- Select the respective implementation project.
- Click on the Open Activity list button.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune step.
- Open the fine tuning activity Configure Price Strategy.
- Click on the Configure Pricing Procedure hyperlink.
- Deactivate the price component Total Item Net Value in step 50 and activate the price component Total Item Net Value in step 78 by setting the Total Display it to yes and also the Total Pring if you want it visible in the Form Template.
- Save you changes.
The Total Item Net Value will now display both.
KBA , migration , invoice , sales order , net value , configure pricing procedure , total item net value , total value , migrated , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To