You want to know how you can include Inactive users in your Ad Hoc report result.
- SuccessFactors HCM Core All versions
- Ad Hoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Select Reporting > Analytics > Ad Hoc Reports
- Create an Ad Hoc report on a specific domain. e.g. Employee Profile
- When you run the report you notice that the Inactive Users are not shown although you would like to report also on these users
The report behaviour is as designed.
Ad Hoc reports by default will report only on Active Users. If you want to report also on Inactive Users you need to tick the Include inactive users option from the People scope.
You can do this as follow:
- Select the desired Ad Hoc Report in edit mode
- Go to People Scope tab
- Tick the Include inactive users option and ok
- Save the report
- The report should now show the list of inactive Users
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To