Users are not able to see the Learning Module in BizX and Nativelogin.
Error: "There are no accessible menus for the user <username>. It is mostly caused by no workflows assigned to the role of the user. Please contact your administrator."
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to LMS
2. Put in your username and password
3. Get error message
User is missing a workflow on his/her assigned role.
1. Check the Role assigned to the user.
2. Go to System Admin >> Security >> Role Management >> Search for the role assigned to the user and click on the "Edit" icon
3. Go to Workflows >> Click on "Add one or more from list"
4. Expand "Personal"
5. Check "Access Home" >> Add >> Save your changes.
User/s should be able to access their Learning Module.
Cannot access Learning Module Workflow to access LMS home page There are no accessible menus for the user Access Home Workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem