- Customer usually manage very large video (more that 700 MG) and we would like to know if it is possible to manage gradual/progressive content download on learning pages.
iContent video streams at an automatic rate adaptive bandwidth?. i.e. if the user has low bandwidth, will the video stream at the most appropriate quality for the users available bandwidth or will it try to stream at it’s full native quality?
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Our current streaming video platform is only available to customers who are subscribed to the iContent Premium (PCM) service.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Self-managed customers do not have access the streaming video platform.
All videos outside of the current streaming service use progressive download to buffer the playback as the file loads.
The current streaming platform does not have any adaptive streaming capabilities, but we are working with Cloud Operations to evaluate a new streaming platform that does offer adaptive streaming. It is on the roadmap but we dont know when it is going to available or if it is going to be soon.
- icontent Progressive video download
- LMS Progressive video download
- Video Download in SuccessFactors LMS
- icontent Video Download
- Streaming server
- Flash streaming server
- Automatic Rate Adpative Bandwidth