While you are designing a campaign under the Build Facet of a Campaign, notice that after the Target Group and the Action is selected, the Triggers are disabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open the concerned Campaign (or) Create a new Campaign.
- Navigate to the Build facet.
- Select a Target Group.
- Select an Action.
- Notice that all options under Triggers section are greyed out.
Multi-Step Campaign is not supported in case of Recurring Campaigns. That is the reason that there are no further actions enabled after selecting the Target Group.
Recurring Campaigns does not support additional Triggers as additional Triggers corrupt the Campaign data.
If you want to use the Multi-Step Campaign then please create a Campaign which is either Scheduled Immediately or at a particular time but should not be Recurring.
This is the desired behavior of the system.
Survey , KBA , survey , e-mail template , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , How To