With SAML SSO configured using a customer Identity Provider, the Chrome browser will pop up with its own authentication dialog.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud / BOC)
By default, the Google Chrome browser will non submit a local users credentials to a site which is deemed in the 'Internet' zone. This will cause the browser to present the challenge to the user, breaking the SSO workflow.
To allow the browser to submit a local users credentials for authentication to the Identity Provider, the site/domain must be added to Chromes authentication whitelist. This requires the configuration of the following parameters in the Chrome installation:
Command-Line Switches (also via shortcut):
- Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --auth-server-whitelist="*.sap.com" --auth-negotiate-delegate-whitelist="*sap.com"
More details on the syntax and options for these policy settings can be found at the links below:
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem