In the Summary section, changing the Overall Form Rating label via the option Choose an alternate label for the rating field does not work.
- SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates > Select the form template.
- Click Edit Fields and Sections > select Summary section.
- Enter the new label in Choose an alternate label for the rating field.
- Launch a new form and notice that the label is not updated.
Currently, Manage Template tool does not have an option to edit the Overall Form Rating label in the Summary section. For other sections, we use the <rating-label> attribute to set the label and in the UI this could be set via the "Choose an alternate label for the rating field". In Summary section, to change Overall Form Rating label, we use the attribute <overall-rating-label>.
To update the Overall Form Rating label in the Summary secition, this has to be configured via the form template xml by adding the below codes. Please reach out to Product Support and submit a Software Change Request (SCR). Please refer to article 2250186 for the SCR template.
<overall-rating-label><![CDATA[Put overall rating label here]]></overall-rating-label>
overall form rating label, choose an alternate label for rating field, summary section, rating label , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem