When you are trying to change the visit status to In Process , you receive an error message:
Please use not more than 1 party(ies) of role contact
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Workcenter Visits.
- Go to View Visits.
- Open Visit XYZ (XYZ represents the Visit Id).
- Click on the Button Edit.
- Change the Status to In Process.
- Click on the Save Button.
Error Message Please use more than 1 party(ies) of role Contact.
You have selected the Contact of Account as Unique in the Business Configuration activity Maintain Involved Parties for Appointments.
Please follow these steps to resolve the problem:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project and choose Open Activity List button.
- Search and open Activities.
- Open Maintain Involved Parties for Appointments.
- In the next screen the find the entry Contact of Account for which you have checked the Unique option.
- You need to un-check the Unique option.
- To uncheck the Unique option, create a new Business Configuration project, add the Activities in the project, do the required changes and merge the project.
KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To