You are trying to create an Opportunity manually, but when you press the Value Box to maintain an Employee to the Owner field, no results are displayed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Work Center -> Opportunities View;
- Press New;
- Open the Value Box for the “Owner” field;
- No results are displayed.
You don't have access to the Employee view in your Access Restrictions.
You need to assign the Employees view following the steps below:
- Go to Administrator Work Center -> General Settings View;
- Open the Business Users hyperlink;
- Select the Business Userr XXX ("XXX" represents the affected user);
- Press Edit -> Access Rights;
- Go to Access Restrictions tab;
- Change the Read Access for the view COD_EMPLOYEES from "No Access" to "Restricted " or "Unrestricted".
KBA , AP-RC-CEC-A2A , Process Integration A2A , How To