Users are seeing Reporting/Analytics tab although no Analytics Permission has been granted in RBP.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX and check the RBP Permissions for the user under View User Permission
- Confirm that no Reporting/Analytics Permission is granted to the user.
- Go to Homepage and the user will see Analytics/Reporting from Module picker.
- This can be an expected behavior since there is a dependency of other modules on Analytics module.
- We have only a single repository for all the scheduled report coming from any module( compensation, succession etc), therefore users will see the Scheduled Report folder under Analytics tab if they have given permission to export any kind of data/report in any module.
- Example: If the user has permission to "Executive Review Read Permission" under Compensation then he/she will automatically have access to Scheduled Report folder available under Reporting/Analytics.
- Similarly, if any other module has a functionality of running the report offline, then the user having permission to run these reports will automatically have access to Scheduled Report folder under Reporting/Analytics.
No Reporting/Analytics permission Analytics/Reporting module available without permission , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Product Enhancement