- How to change item classification in LMS.
- I set item as Blended, however on removing both content and segment, item is still showing classification as "Online".
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a new item with Other classification
2. Add segment to an item. This will change classification to ILT
3. Now add Online content to the same item. This will change the classification to Blended.
4. Remove both segment and content from item still item classification is shown as Online
As per system design, item classification is determine as follows
• If both online completion status and a default segment are provided, the item classification is BLENDED.
• If only online completion status is provided the classification is ONLINE.
• If only default segment length is provided the item classification is INSTRUCTOR LED.
To change the classification
1. To change classification of item from Other to ILT, please add segment to item
2. To change classification of item from Other to Blended, add both segment and online content to item
3. To change classification of item from Other to Online, add an online content to it.
4. To change classification of item from Online to Other - click "Clear online Setting"
item classification, blended item, online item, ILT item, Others , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem