In an object such as a visit or customer you get the following error messages:
STRUEXIT: Processing of Transformation failed
Getting the navigation target name XYZ failed
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the visit/ customer/ ... from the respective work center.
- You get the above error messages.
You have embedded a report into this object. While editing it, there was a temporary inconsistecy which now raises the error messages as soon as the embedded report is called.
Please remove your embedded report, save and then add it again.
The steps are:
- If we take the visit as an example, go to the Visits work center and open any visit.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on Adapt > Edit Master Layout
- Use the mouse to hover over the report header.
- A set of buttons appear. Click on X to delete the report.
- Click on Adapt again and leave the adaptation mode.
- Re-enter the adaptation mode.
- Hover at the top of the visit screen until the + button appears. Click on Add Embedded Reports
- Select your report from the list. Edit the parameter mapping if required and click on Apply.
- Leave the adaptation mode.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To