Customer inform customer support that when they run the item connector to update item, these deletes the existing online content (content object) that it was attached on the item.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create ITEM in the admin side
2. Add content object
3. Create item connector file with the item ID
4. Update fields like credit hours, cpe hours, etc..
5. Put the file on the SFTP
6. Set up and Run the item connector
7. Go to the item on the Admin side, the online content (content objec) was removed.
If the Completion Status it is not send on the item input file, this will take that it is not an Online Type Item, and will put it as Other, so if you want to preserve the online content (content object) please put the completion status on the input file.
If only online completion status (CPML_STAT_ID) is provided the classification is ONLINE (Item type : Online), this is commented on the connector workbook.
- item connector delete online content
- item connector removes content object
- content object removed when item connector un