You want to disable the Sentiment Analysis but you cannot find any option to do so.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Service workcenter.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Open any ticket.
- There are sentiment icons within the interactions, however there is no option to deactivate them.
Currently it is not possible to deactivate the Sentiment Analysis entirely. You can deactivate the HANA Text Analysis, which will disable the Sentiment Status, but the icon will be defaulted to not available. There is no way to hide the sentiment icon.
Steps to disable HANA Text Analysis:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Questions tab.
- Expand Service -> Customer Care -> Service Request Management.
- Unmark the questions "Enable SAP HANA text analysis to automatically tag during ticket creation?", "Enable SAP HANA text analysis to automatically assign a product to a ticket during ticket creation?" and "Do you want to enable the profanity check for all outgoing messages?".
Sentiment Analysis, Ticket, Social, Interaction , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To