- There are users whose registration has already been approved by their manager as confirmed by notifications from LMS however they are not appearing in the Approval Status report.
- They should appear in the report showing their registration is "Approved".
- Sample user: Sample activity for an item:
Approval email sent to manager on Jun 21, 2016, 12:00 PM as per the email audit report
Manager approved the registration on Jun 23, 2016, 3:14 PM as per the email audit report.
User completed the Item on June 25, 2016 as per Learning History.
- However Approval status report displays the status as ‘Expired.’
- Why is this happening?
- This is expected behaviour caused by the running of the 'Clean up Approval Processes' APM
- The Clean up Approval Processes APM is changing the 'Approved' learning request statuses to 'Expired' once the learning event is recorded for the user OR when the user completes the item.
- This is why it appears as Expired in the report.
Clean;Up;Approval;Status;Statuses;APM;Automatic;Process;Report;Reports;LMS;Approved;Expired , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1602