Getting "RPC Error" screen while creating curricula (or) accessing same curricula after it gets created.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to LMS Admin.
2. Once, logged in, navigate to Learning>>Curricula and click on "Add New" to create a new Curricula.
3. Create a curricula by providing the mandatory fields and when clicked on "Add", you get the below screen.
4. Now click on "Ok" in the above screen. Try searching with the same Curricula ID, you can see that the curricula is created, but when you try to access it from the results, you again get the same error.
The reason for this is, the fields in the "Related" tab for curricula(refer below picture), are missing.
1. Navigate to LMS Admin>>System Admin>>Configuration>>Record Configuration.
2. Select "Curriculum" from the drop down and goto "Related Info" tab.
3. Add the fields from the "Available" section to the "Display" section and save the changes as mentioned below which will resolve the issue.
Failure, FaultEvent, RPC Fault, Error while creating curricula , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem