You are trying to release the outbound delivery document XYZ and received an unexpected error or system crash.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Select the Outbound Delivery XYZ.
- Select Release.
- System crashes or unexpected error appears.
The unexpected error appears because the Ship-From site is no longer active. In the outbound delivery XYZ, the ship from location is ABC & this site is inactive & hence the inventory is not being determined at the goods issue location.
You have to Activate the Site/Location ID & then release the Outbound Delivery document.
- Go to the Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Select the relevant Site/Location ID ABC.
- Select Edit & change status to Active.
- Select Save and Close.
KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To