- Feature Manage Users is not available on admin center.
- When the Employee Central module is enabled, the feature Manage Users is not available.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors BizX - Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- When customer navigates to Admin Center
- Update User Information
- Manage Users is not available.
Employee Central module is enabled. The Feature is only available for non EC instances
You will need to grant permissions to Import Employee Data though the below steps:
- Manage Permissions Role
- Search and select the role tha you want edit
- Click on Permissions > Manage Users
- Enable Import Employee Data
After that you will need to Import the users thorugh Import Employee Data. You can find more information about how to import users through that tool under the article: 2558223 - Employee Central: Import Employee Data - New UI
"manage users not showing", "manage users gone", "view user permission", "manage user", EC , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To