- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
In b1608 release, it is now possible for Employee Central to use the Pre-Day 1 UserID given to an employee, meaning that the employee will keep the same UserID even after completing the Onboarding to Employee process. The feature itself is opt-in, and must be enabled in Provisioning. No other configuration is needed, and this is something Product Support can assist Live customers with enabling.
To enable this feature will require Provisioning access:
- Navigate to Provisioning > Company Settings
- Search for the feature "Use the same User ID for Pre-day 1 User and the Employee" and enable this feature
- Scroll up and click "Save features"
If you are a Live customer looking to enable this feature, please open a Support Incident with SAP Cloud Product Support to have this feature enabled. Otherwise, if you are still in the Implementation stages, please reach out to your Implementation Partner to enable this feature.
ECT-48844, ONB to EC Integration, Pre-day1 UserID, PersonID, Onboarding ID , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Suite Integration (EC to RCM, ONB, CVP) , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To