Display Advanced Screen under Bulk User Upload is not available for Partners/Customers.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to WFA Application
- Go to Admin -> Bulk Users Load
- You will see that "Display Advanced Screen" button is missing.
In the Bulk User Load administration tool there is a basic load and an advanced load (available via the "Display Advanced Screen" button). The basic load functionality is available to anyone who has the User Maintenance role permission. However the advanced load is only available to SFSF/SAP staff admin users.
- An enhancement has already been raised by WFA Product team to make this feature available for the partners/customers.
- WFA-6436 is the enhancement number.
- If you have any query related to the implementation of the enhancement , then you can raise your queries on customer community where you can directly hear from the Product team.
Display Advanced Screen Bulk User Load , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RBP , Roles & Permissions , Product Enhancement