You are facing an exception error when adding a new vehicle in Product work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Products work center.
- Select the Vehicle Management view.
- Add a New Vehicle.
The following error will occur: Exception Occurred : An error occurred. Try resuming your work. If you still face issues, open an incident.
The issue occurs because registered product and installed base are not add in Business Configuration scope.
To resolve this issue, you need to scope the Element Registered Products and Installed Base
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Project view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Scoping Tab.
- In the scoping element list, expand Service and then Entitlement Management.
- Under Entitlement Management mark Registered Product and Installed Base element in scope.
- Save your changes and close the project.
Please always make sure to select Industry Solution first so then a Registered Product and Installed Base option.
KBA , LOD-CRM-PRO , Products , How To