While personalizing the Home page you get the message:
"Error : There is a group without title. Please update it and try again."
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Click on Personalize / Adapt.
- Select Personalize > My Homepage.
- Make any adjustments and click on Save.
Result: You get error message Error : There is a group without title. Please update it and try again. and you cannot save the changes.
Since the grouping of Tiles is switched on in RUI, whenever you go to Personalize mode or Adaption mode (i.e. if you are doing any changes to Home page), during the saving of those changes the system checks whether a group name is defined or not. If you don't need a group name we recomment to switch off the feature of Group:
- Enter Adaptation mode.
- Choose any Role ABC (ABC represents the Business Role name).
- On the top right corner you will see a gear icon where you can switch off Show Tiles in groups feature.
This is the expected system behavior.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To