Using JPB (Job Profile Builder), competencies are displaying on PM Form, however, not Behaviors.
- PM v 12 Acceleration
- Job Profile Builder
- Using JPB, behaviors are not supported till b1605, however, in 1611 release it is fixed.
- Refer Enhancement Jira: PMU-2348
- Competency behaviors configured using Job Profile Builder are supported post 1611 release on the Performance Management Form.
- This includes auto-populating competency behaviors based on the Employee’s role during form launch, as well as other existing competency behavior features.
- To auto-populate competency behaviors in the Performance Management form, Competency and Competency behaviors should be defined using Job Profile Builder prior to launching forms.
JPB Job Profile Builder Behaviors in JPB Competency Behaviors Competency Behaviors in JPB , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem