In the intercompany scenario, you have released the customer invoice document however intercompany supplier invoice is not created automatically.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoice Documents view
- Select the relevant Customer Invoice Document ABC
- Select Release button
- Now go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoice and Credit Memos view
- Search for Supplier Invoice created from Customer Invoice ABC
- No records found
You have not maintained the form template for customer invoice document for Country & Language specific. As a result, preview is not possible & system cannot generate the Output History for customer invoice document. Hence supplier invoice is not created automatically.
You have to maintain the Form Template for Customer Invoice with Language & Country specific. Then preview & output history should be generated properly which in turn creates intercompany supplier invoice document automatically.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center
- Go to the Business Flexibility view
- Go to the Form Template Maintenance view
- Search for existing Customer Invoice form template
- Go to Copy & select As New Template
- Enter the Template Name & Template Description
- Enter Country & Language information
- Select Ok
- Select the newly created Customer Invoice from template
- Select Publish
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To