Feedback provided on CPM Achievements which are linked Performance Goals and/or Development Goals can be viewed from the respective Achievements tab on the Performance Form?
- PMv12 Acceleration
- Continuous Performance Management (CPM)
- Role Based Permissions (RBP)
Enable Feedback on Achievements Tab:
Feedback on Achievements tab for Performance Goals:
- Admin Center -> Form Template Settings -> Select a PMv12 Acceleration Form
- Enable Achievements tab in Performance Goal Section
- Display Achievement Feedback for Performance Goal Achievements
Feedback on Achievements tab for Development Goals:
- Admin Center -> Form Template Settings -> Select a PM V12 Acceleration Form
- Enable Achievements tab in Development Goal Section
- Display Achievement Feedback for Development Goal Achievement
Once the switch for the Achievements Feedback is enabled, the tab will be visible to all users with access to the form and who have RBP for the form subject’s feedback on achievements.
Note: Enabling Feedback will apply to In-Progress and any forms launched after the switch is enabled.
CPM Data permissions in RBP:
To enable feedback on achievements permission:
- Admin Center -> Permission Roles -> Select the Role
- Continuous Performance User Permission
- Permission to read feedback on achievement
- This permission uses target populations so the appropriate target population will also need to be configured.
Feedback added to CPM Achievements is visible in the Performance Form on the respective Achievements tab.
NOTE: Currently Feedback on Achievements has not been added in the PDF/Print version of the Performance Form.
Q4 2017 UPDATE:
- Achievement feedback received prior to Q4 2017 does not appear under the Feedback tab, and appears only under the Achievement tab. We plan to migrate such feedback in the future, so all the feedback comments are available under the Feedback tab.
- Achievement feedback received prior to Q4 2017 is available directly on the integrated goal plan, development plan or performance forms. However, the integration is temporarily limited for Q4 2017, which means the achievement feedback comments received after the Q4 2017 release is available only in Continuous Performance, and not on the integrated performance forms and goal plans. We plan to integrate feedback on achievements and any feedback linked to an achievement back into the performance form and goal plans in the future.
FURTHER Q4 2017 UPDATE:
- Patch Update dated December 9, 2017 resolves the limitation (introduced in Q4 2017) on Integration of Achievement Feedback with Performance Review Form, Goal Plan and Development Goal Plan
- More information about the patch in a community blogpost:
- CPM Admin Guide has been also updated accordingly (still on Draft status but will be published by Q1 2018)
CPM Continuous Performance Management Achievements Tab Enable Feedback on Achievements Tab Achievement Feedback on Achievements Tab CPM Achievement Feedback , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ACT , Activities , Problem