Extension field value maintained in master data / sales document is not appearing in invoice documents.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order work center.
- Go to Sales Order view.
- Open the Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents sales order ID).
- Extenstion field value is maintained.
- Click on Adapt -> Enter Adaptation Mode and select Yes.
- Click on Adapt -> Edit Screen.
- Select Extension Fields and select the extension field and click on Further Usage.
- Select the tab Extension Scenarios.
- Relevant extension senario from sales order to invoice request is checked.
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Request view.
- Open Invoice Request ABC (ABC represents Invoice Request ID).
- Value maintained in the sales order extension field is not populating to the invoice request extension field.
Relevant Extension scenarios are:
- Sales Order - Item to Invoice Requests – Item
- Sales Order - General Information to Invoice Request - General Information
You have selected the additional extension scenario from Outbound Delivery to Invoice Requests. Since the outbound delivery has priority over the sales order, the data from outbound delivery overwrites the data from the sales order.
You should de-activate the extension scenario Outbound Delivery to Invoice Requests, so that value from sales order is carried over to the invoice request. Or ensure that outbound delivery also have the same value as in sales order extension field.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To