When integrating Recruiting with third-party vendors for candidates application tracking, it may be required to add HTML Pixel Tracking to Application confirmation page. How to add the HTML Code?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
"Profile Before Application" must be enabled to be able to customize the Application Submit Pages and add Pixel Tracking codes.
1. Go to Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting -> Recruiting Settings:
2. Access Recruiting Settings -> "Application Submit Page" section:
Itens to Note:
- This Edit will impact all completed applies in RCM and so testing is recommended to avoid errors or a broken apply page;
- Multiple vendor pixels can be applied to this without conflicting with each other;
- Be mindful of other apply customizations when applying any tracking pixel to ensure separation in HTML coding;
- This process can be completed by System Admins with permissions granted. If assistance is required, support team may assist completing via a SAP Support Ticket although it may incur Services hours to be executed.
2325493 - Application Submit Page option not available in Admin Tools
2317819 - Customize message on Application Submit Page
2343932 - Application - Implementation Tips & Tricks from Support - Recruiting Management
Pixel; Pixel Tracking; Profile before Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem