The items created in a ticket are not shown in the value help list of a Service item.
Reproducing the Issue
You have added item(s) in the Service and repair Facet of a ticket .
- Go to the Service work center
- open the ticket which items have been added
- go to Time Entries facet
- click new
- open the value help list of Service item
You can see the items created before are not shown in the value help list.
The items can be displayed in the value help list of the Service item only when the Usage of product(s) are selected as Service.
To make the items displayed in service item value help list, you should make the Usage of Product(s) as Service.
- Go to Product work center
- Go to Product Administration view
- Open the related product details.
- Personalize the floorplan and add the Usage field to header section.
- Select Usage as Service and Save it.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To