Base on Connector Workbook when you exclude the column ENABLE_ORDER in the item connector file or if you dont pass the value in the file, It defaults value to N.
However when you try to run the item connector you see that the default value for the Enable order is set to Yes.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to reproduce:
1.) Create an Input file for Item connector. Item type must be of type of 'OTHER'
- Make sure that either the column ENABLE_ORDER is not included OR
- It is included in the input file but has no value set for it
2. ) Run the item connector.
- See that the ENABLE ORDER field has a value of YES
The property item.connector.defaultValue.item.enableOrder is either not present in connector configurations or is set to Y
1. Login as Admin
2. Go to System Admin
3. Click Configuration > System Configuration > CONNECTORS
4. Add the following line item.connector.defaultValue.item.enableOrder = N
Default ENABLE ORDER value , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem