- Current provided standard reports do not fulfill business needs when trying to gather more information on data collected by LMS.
- Creating custom reports from scratch or using a standard report as a template to turn into a new custom report may be a solution an administrator can provide to users needing this extra information.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Plateau Report Designer
To create/modify custom reports in LMS there are two options:
- Develop the report on your own using Plateau Report Designer (PRD).
- Request SAP Professional Services to create/modify the report.
- Developing the report on your own using Plateau Report Designer
For this you will need the following:
- Plateau Report Designer (PRD)
- VJDBC connection established
- Trained personnel in PRD
- Please see our references section for articles to get the latest PRD version (#2318900) and how to request a VJDBC connection (#2171592).
- Regarding PRD training demo, please refer this Wiki page.
- Find the latest standards for developing custom reports here (requires authentication Community post) and see this KBA on how to get the latest guide
- See this KBA for the latest Data Dictionnary 2326249
- Help portal for Hana resources
- We support initial VJDBC connection set up and connectivity issues with the tool.
- For report development requests please see below.
- Requests/Issues with custom reports to SAP
- Request to develop a custom report:
- Contact your CSM or CEE or Sales representative to request them to initiate the contact with the Professional Services team.
- Please note this is a paid service, after reviewing your request, a quote will be issued by the Professional Services team
- Request for support for an already existing custom report:
- If you are contacting us with regards to a custom report which was developed by SAP, please provide details such as an order reference number, the zip file of the report and description of the issue.
- This service may incur additional charges depending on the agreement between the customer and SAP Professional Services at the time of the report development.
- For the HANA Migration, a special process was built to support customers in their transition of custom reports over to the new DB standards.
- This process optimized and made the reports compatible with the new database architecture.
- Now that the migration of customers has been completed, this special support has ended.
- You can post questions and reports in the Community through the custom report forum exchange group (will require you to sign in)
- Learning Resources Blog - Value Series: LRN - 4. Learning Reporting, Part II
- KBA 2739085 - Issues Creating LMS Custom Reports on HANA DB
- KBA 2476697 - Date and Time Formatting in LMS Reports
- KBA 2331643 - Custom Reports Fonts
- KBA 2569051 - To add or update existing Logo in reports
- KBA 2222558 - Report theme logo or image not updated after replacing the Plateau Report Library file
- KBA 2747000 - Learning Custom Reports : ANSI Standards and Handling Dates and Datetime Conversions.
SAP, Success Factors, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ACT , Accomplishments , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , Plateau Report Designer , Problem