- Users can't add course in training planner, because the button “Add Course” is not available.
- Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a User or launch proxy for a user.
- Go to Links > click Training Planner
- Choose any training request period in the upper right dropdown.
- The training request has been reviewed by the Training Manager
- The training request period does not allow planning
A/Verify if the TRaning Manager has already reviewed the request:
Search for the training manager and proxy as him/her
Links > Training Planner > My Organization Requests
Verify if the training requests have been reviewed for the organization where users are not able to add course
After the budget is reviewed, then that team's budget is locked in place until the Manager then clicks on the "X" to cancel their review
B/ Check the settings set to References - Learning - select Training Request Period
Navigate to References > Learning > Training Request Period
Search Training Requests period created - Click Edit Icon
Tick the checkbox for Allow Planning - Click Apply Changes
- Training Planner
- Add Course Button Training Planner
- training planner request