- I want to add the newly created data key in the export file
- I have a custom panel and i have custom keys in that panel, i want the information captured in that panel to be exported from onboarding
The export file will have keys based on their availabiliy in the Setting -> Data Dictionary -> Integration -> Standard Export (folder name which was created).
If the data key is not available in Standard Export folder , then that value will not be exported.
1) Login to Onboarding
2) Go to Settings Tab
3) Click on Data Dictionary
4) Go to Integrations
5) Choose the folder StandardExport (custom folder which was created for the export)
6) Click on "Fields" in the top menu
7) From the right hand side , Select the field which you want to have in the export file and bring it over to left hand side by clicking on the arrow
Once the fields are added to the proper folder then the export file will have the information.
Standard Export, ONB, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To