This article provides information on how to add standard or custom key to the Standard Export.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To add a standard or custom key to the current pool of Standard Export, kindly follow the steps below.
- In [ SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > Data Dictionary ]
- Find Standard Export Tag under Integration Namespace and click to see already mapped keys
- To add existing standard or custom key, click the 'Fields' button.
It will show a pop-up window form where fields on the left column are keys available to be added and the right column are keys already added in the Standard Export tag. Above the left column is the search field to filter keys needed to be added.
The order of the Standard Export is based on the sequence in the right column. See KBA 2686902 for more details and instruction.
- Once complete, click 'Close' button.
- 2686902 - How To - Change the Order of Standard Export - Onboarding [Import & Export]
Out of Scope
- 2686346 - Out of Scope - Creation and Configuration of Existing Export Jobs in the Back-End - Onboarding [Implementation Request]
- 2686881 - Missing Functionality - Audit Trail of Standard and Custom New Hire Export - Onboarding [Import & Export]
- SAP SuccessFactors
- NewHireDataExportFeature, New Hire Data Export Feature
- Standard, Classic, Basic
- Self-Service, Admin Tool, Settings
- Configuration Change, edit, renew, alter
- Standard Export, Basic Export
- Key, Custom Key, Field, Data, Information
- Add, Addition, Plus