In the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer app, when using multiple logon profiles, the passcode policy settings are ignored on logon.
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite is to setup a Security Policy in the Administration Work Center for the user, where you disable the passcode (in the system referred as mobile password) for mobile aplications - see below.
- Open any Extended Edition app.
- Setup the system URL and logon user if you install the app for the first time.
- Upon logging in, a message appears, that the system administrator deactivated the passcode protection.
- After logging off and logging in again no passcode will be asked by the app.
- Activate the Use Multiple Logon Profiles option in the app logon screen under Settings.
- You will notice, that the system is now asking every time for passcode, even though it is deactivated by policy.
This is currently a limitation coming from the responsive UI. The passcode deactivation is ignored for multiple logon profiles. Currently the logon without passcode is only available for one logon profile.
Currently as of 1611 it is not planned to change this behaviour.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To