- Alien Resident card is old and does not have a document number or an expiration date.
- Not able to process through the Onboarding on Section 2.
- Onboarding Orientation step Section 2 on the panel named Section 2 Employer Review and Verification.
Reproducing the Issue
- During the Orientation step, on the panel at section 2 for Employer Review and Verification I am not able to move past this panel without entering the expiration date and Card Number.
- Older Alien resident card
- If you have an older Alien Resident Card that does not contain card number or expiration date you must process this document by following these instructions;
- During orientation step while on the panel named Section 2: Employer Review and Verification answer NO to the question "Does the I-551 have a date on the card?" Once you answer no the panel will refresh and will eliminate the need to enter in the expiration date.
3. For the field Card # enter AAA0000000000 that is 3 "A"s and 10 Zero's.
4. By following these steps you will be able to pass through the panels.
- Form I 551
- Alien Resident Card
- Old Alien Resident Card
- Orientation Step
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions