Admins wants to understand why a user that was waitlisted for the same item more than once can not see it in their learning plan
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Learning > Schedule Offering > Add New
2. We scheduled the item in three different dates, then we created two users as ISBABEL and adam where we enrolled the first user in all the scheduled dates and waitlisted the second user in all of them.
3. ISBABEL has been enrolled for the three dates scheduled for this item as we can see below
4. And adam waitlisted
5. The item that adam is assigned for will show up under their assigned items as below
6. User has not completed the item yet
7.Now if adam completes the item scheduled for 11/10/2106, it will be recorded under items completed and since this item was completed, LMS will automatically remove any future assignment of the same item even though the user was waitlisted on for future ones.
8. Launching Proxy for the user will show no assigned learning as item has been completed already and added to the learning history with no learning assignment available in their learning plan.
9. Schedule offering still keep the record of who was enrolled and waitlisted
10. If we go and remove this item that was recorded in adam learning history , LMS will automatically reassign the item adam was waitlisted for in the upcoming dates as seen below.
11. Launch proxy and the user learning assignment will show the item the user is waitlisted for, please note that learning assignment will show the waitlisted item according to expiry date specified at the stage when we scheduled the item, which means if 11/10/2016 has passed it will show waitlist of the next Scheduled offering which is 17/11/2016 in our scenario.
After reviewed and analyse the issue, we found that this is an expected behaviour by the LMS system, it will remove all future assignment of specific item once this item is recorded as complete in user learning history.
The system will keep all the three scheduled offerings details as a record of who was enrolled and waitlisted but removed from the Learning Plan as the item of the scheduled offering was completed.
Any change on the functionality will be an enhancement request to product management.
Waitlisted item; Learning Plan; My Learning Assignments; future assignment; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Product Enhancement