In HTML5 UI when you are viewing Chart reports, you can activate the feature Display Chart Values. However, this feature gets deactivated when you close and reopen the report, even if you save the report view.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in the system using HTML5 User Interface
2. Go to ANALYSIS
3. Go to REPORTS
4. Search and open the report XXXX
5. Click on the cog icon in the right side
6. Check the box Display Chart Values
7. Click OK
8. Close the report
9. Reopen the report and note that the values are no longer being displayed in the chart.
Currently this feature is handled within the session and it won't be saved as personalization. This is a limitation as of now in HTML5 User Interface.
Additionally, this feature is not available in Microsoft Silverlight and Responsive UI (Fiori).
The Display Chart Values feature is currently handled within the session. Improvements will come along with future releases.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , Product Enhancement