While migrating Transport Lanes the system throws the following errors:
Error detected in source record with key value XYZ.
Target location or target transportation zone missing.
You reviewed the migration template and confirmed that all mandatory and necessary fields are maintained in template.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Overview View.
- In Find enter Transport Lanes.
- Select Go.
- Select Transport Lanes Activity.
- Select Migrate transport lanes using the migration tool.
- Download the migration template for transport Lanes.
- Fill in the data to be migrated in the excel template.
- Upload the filled migration template.
- Execute the migration using the option Step by Step.
Transportation Lanes do not support Ship-to-Site and Transportation Zone maintained together in template.
We should either maintain combination of Ship-From site and Ship-To Site, which will be used for stock transfer, or use the combination of Ship-From Site and a Transportation Zone.
This is the system designed behaviour.
KBA , AP-LDM , Location Data Management , How To