- Potential rating shows rating label of PROCESS rating scale not Potentia matrix grid rating scale.
- How to make Performance or Potential rating elements on Succession Org Chart depend on their respective matrix grid rating scale instead of rating scale mapped to the Process?
SuccessFactors BIZX: Succession
Reproducing the Issue
1: The rating scale selected for the Succession Org Chart is configured as below:
2: Go to Succession Org Chart and search for any user/position which has performance or potential rating
3: In this scenario, performance rating is coming from PM form & Potential rating comes from Live Profile source and we could see that both trend elements rating values on Succession Org Chart come from same rating scale source even though the source of Potential rating in Live Profile not PM form
The rating label showing for Performance & Potential trend elements depend on the rating scale of the PROCESS selected for Succession Org Chart and will always show the rating value as per the rating scale of the selected PROCESS.
We can make Performance or Potential rating source independent of the rating scale of PROCESS and can configure them to depend on the matrix grid rating scale. In this scenario, as the Potential rating comes from Live Profile source therefore we will make Potential rating independent of PROCESS rating scale and will make it depend on Potential matrix grid rating scale.
This would need changes in Org Chart xml therefore clients contact their implementation partner for doing the xml changes as suggested below:
<textOption index="5" key="potential" scale-id="Potential">
scale-id maps the rating scale to Potential rating scale.
We can only map matrix grid rating scale using scale-id
After doing the required xml changes, Potential rating value will depend on Potential matrix grid rating scale, as below:
- Performance rating on Succession Org Chart
- Rating on Sucession Org Chart
- Normalization of rating on Succession Org Chart
- Potential rating on Succession Org Chart