When performing an Item search, the default for the Search All Locales is set to No. You would like to change the default to Yes.
Please review the screenshot below, that better ilustrates this.
SuccessFactors Learning Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to to the Learning Administration;
- Click on Learning menu > Item tab;
- Verify that even if you check the option Search All locales to Yes, on the next time you would perform a search, the default will still be No.
There is a setting that allows you to choose the default for this option.
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Search Selectors;
- Find and edit ‘Component’;
- Find the line ‘criteria.LOCALE_SEARCH.defaultValue=N’;
- Change it to: criteria.LOCALE_SEARCH.defaultValue=Y
- Click on ‘Apply Changes’ button.
Review the below screenshot with this process.
Search all Locales Item search default criteria.LOCALE_SEARCH.defaultValue , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To