SAP BI Cloud iOS Application terminates while trying to log on to a Tenant, where SAP Cloud ID is used for authentication.
- SAP BI Cloud iOS App 1.0.7
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.17.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the Application using the Application password.
- Connect to SAP BusinessObjects Cloud using the below credentials:
a. Server: https://<SAP HANA SERVER>.hana.ondemand.com
b. User name: e-mail address for SAP Cloud ID (same that you are using for SAP BusinessObjects Cloud)
c. Password: Password for for the Cloud ID user
d. Tenant: 3 digits Tenant number
- Click on "Log on"
- Error: "Username or password is incorrect"
- The mobile application was developed for Tenants which using SAP Hana Logon.
- This is not compatible with the Tenants where SAP Cloud Identity is used for authentication.
BI Cloud iOS app cannot be used with user accounts using SAP Cloud ID.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
C4A, Cloud, for, Analytics, Mobile, APP, Apple, cannot, CloudID, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem