Configuration to JAM as KB (Knowledge Base): you run into the issue that you cannot update the JAM group in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Select SAP Jam Settings link.
- Add the group XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the JAM group used for KB).
- Select the Save button.
- Error occurs: the SAP Jam group you entered does not exist or you do not have access.
The error occurs even though the user has Admin privileges for the JAM group.
The user with which you are trying to connect/update also needs to be provisioned on the JAM side.
Make sure that the user is provisioned at the JAM side.
Getting started with SAP Jam for C4C: https://blogs.sap.com/2016/01/25/getting-started-with-sap-jam-for-c4c/
Enabling SAP JAM integration with Cloud for Customer: https://blogs.sap.com/2014/02/26/enabling-sap-jam-integration-with-cloud-for-customer/
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To